I'm a hot issue

• 4nia
  • 2 posts
  • Proud citizen of: Country Flag
  • Interests:Art, Books and good music
  • Favorite 4minute Member:Jiyoon

Posted 04 September 2016 - 04:54 PM

Name: Ilse (Twitter: @Yoo7in)

Dear Jeon Jiyoon, I wanna wish you a very Happy Birthday! I wanna thank you for all the effort and hard work you've showed us (4Nia's & Jiyoonizers) during the years. I've met so many new friends from all around the world, all because of you and i'm really gratefull for that :) as many of us probably have said already (and i'm just gonna repeat it) We are always here for you as your fans and friends. You are gonna debut as a solo artist soon and i'm really proud of you i'm looking forward to you and your amazing talents! xoxo

Jenyer 화이팅! < 3 

#22 jiyoonofficial

jiyoonofficial

I'm a hot issue

• 4nia
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 06:21 PM

Name: Realynn

Message: Hello Jiyoon! I am so proud of you that you are finally becoming a solo artist, thank you for all the dedication you had with 4minute in the past. We miss you girls deeply so we can't wait to see the projects you all do :3 I've been very sick lately but every morning when I wake up and see an update about you I suddenly feel a little bit better. I've meet so many people and became friends with them because they were also great fans of yours and I hope I can still meet people while I can ^^ Continue to grow to become the person you want to be, I am glad you are trying new possibilities and we all look forward to your future projects. Please stay healthy and eat well so we don't have to worry too much :)

Edited by jiyoonofficial, 04 September 2016 - 06:24 PM.

#23 jeffi

jeffi

I'm a hot issue

• 4nia
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 01:32 AM

Name: Jeffi

Message: Dear Jeon Jiyoon, I’m your fan since 2009 and I couldn’t be more proud of you. Seeing you grow as a person and as an artist makes me so happy! We are all very excited to see you and hear you again, so good luck on your solo debut!!! I hope you achieve all of your dreams and keep inspiring everyone! Thank you for the hard work and happiness through all these years. Be healthy, always. I love you. Happy Jiyoon Day! You deserve the best! And remember, we are always here for you.

#24 KweenAnna

KweenAnna

I'm a hot issue

• 4nia★
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 02:31 AM

Name: Anna

Message: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jiyoon! I am so happy you are coming back to the stage where you shine your brightest! You deserve the absolute best in life and your fans will always love you wholeheartedly <3 Enjoy your special day, Jiyoon!

#25 joyce104

joyce104

I'm a hot issue

• Donor
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 02:35 AM

NameJoyce (@chiyarn)
Message: Happy Birthday  Jiyoonie! All the best wishes to you! I'm always here to support you, whenever you are, whatever you do. Fighting! 

Edited by joyce104, 07 September 2016 - 02:36 AM.

#26 4minutesxo

4minutesxo

I'm a hot issue

• Super Donor
  • 1 posts
  • Favorite 4minute Member:All

Posted 07 September 2016 - 04:06 AM

Name: Amy

Message: Hi pretty! I hope you have an amazing birthday and eat lots of cake!! I'm so proud that you're continuing to make music, there would definitely be something missing from the world if you didn't share your talents with everyone, so thank you. I'm looking forward to hearing the music you have written and produced throughout the years and even more that you'll be making in your bright future! You are so talented and deserve so much recognition and respect for it. It's also good that you have a company that's willing to let you participate in your career path, congratulations! I'll be supporting you 100% in whatever you choose to do going forward. I'm so excited to watch you start making a name for yourself as a solo artist. Thank you for being with 4minute for seven years, it will never be forgotten. 4minute was and always will be my favorite, and although it didn't end prettily, I'm happy that you all get the chance to focus on yourselves for now. You and your members deserve all the happiness in the world! Happy Jiyoon day and thanks for making me smile all the time. xoxo

#27 andreamei

andreamei

I'm a hot issue

• 4nia
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 08:50 AM

Name: Andrea

Always believe in yourself, take on your challenges, dig deep within yourself to conquer fears. Never let anyone bring you down. You got to keep going. 
Fighting Jenyer!! We will always look after you and always believe in you!!!

#28 johnjo

johnjo

I'm all about the muzik

• Super Donor
  • 25 posts
  • Favorite 4minute Member:Jihyun

Posted 08 September 2016 - 06:20 AM

Name:John johnjohnword
Message: Have a very happy birthday, Jenyer. Always remember you have many fans that are here to suppport you! 4nias always by your side!

#29 hujanlebat

hujanlebat

I'm saying humph

• Donor
  • 68 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 07:23 AM

Name: hujanlebat @seindah_sakura

Message: Happy Birthday, my love. Wish all the best and be happy always. #4Nia #JiyoonIZER

Edited by hujanlebat, 08 September 2016 - 07:25 AM.

#30 blackcat2110

blackcat2110

I'm all about the muzik

• 4nia♥
  • 30 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 07:35 AM

Name: Bao Chau Nguyen
Message: Unnie~~ Lovely 'green unnie' <3 Happy birthday, I don't know what to say other than wishing you all the best!!! You know, birthdays mean a fresh start; a time for looking back with gratitude at the blessings of another year. It is also a time to look forward with renewed hope for bigger blessings. May you find true bliss as you face your next milestones. With your talent and hard-working, I believe you will success. And even if the result is not as good as we expected, don't worry, try again, one time, two times ... till you make it. If you try hard, believe me, one day miracle happen. I started saving money to buy your comeback ablum, I'm so execited for your comeback, so work hard unnie~~ and show us your very best performance//// Love you.

Edited by blackcat2110, 11 September 2016 - 05:00 AM.

#31 Ivz_Ivanova

Ivz_Ivanova

I'm a hot issue

• 4nia
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 07:50 AM

Name: Iva
Message:  Happy birthday Jiyoon unnie!! Wish you all the happiness in the world! Take care of yourself, stay healthy, keep a smile on your face! Make memories that you will never forget, enjoy life! Hope your solo is successful! Wish you luck in your future projects!! Love you!

#32 NoddyOrange

NoddyOrange

I'm a hot issue

• Super Donor
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 04:54 PM

Name: Orange

Happy Birthday Jiyoon! Wishing you all the happiness and good health! It's great for 4nia, especially for your fans to see you have a new start that you can do what you love! Just enjoy it! Good luck for your upcoming works~ Support you! :)

#33 Yoshipwn

Yoshipwn

I'm a hot issue

• Donor
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 06:11 PM

Name: Alexander

Message: Happy Birthday! We will always be here for you, no matter what happens. Enjoy this celebration to the fullest!

#34 DooDy4Nia

DooDy4Nia

I'm a hot issue

• 4nia
  • 2 posts
  • Favorite 4minute Member:Jihyun

Posted 11 September 2016 - 05:45 PM

Name:ohood
Happy birthday unnie🎉🎊🎂🎁.be happy and stay healthy.I can't wait for you solo debut.I will always love and support you
I wish you all the best🙏🌸
Kiss from Arab Jiyoonzer💜4nia

#35 javi_javi

javi_javi

I'm a hot issue

• 4nia
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 06:44 PM

[b]Name:[/b] Javi
[b]Location:[/b] Chile
[b]Message:[/b]
Happy birthday my queen! I hope that this new year of your life brings you infinite happiness and love from the ones who surround you! no matter what happens you'll always going to have my support even tho 
I was so sad last year when the 4M concert in Chile was cancelled and I lost the chance to see you but now thinking in you coming back give me a lot of strenght. Sending you all my love from the other side of the world my talented, smart, funny and beautiful girl <3.

#36 Natxhypy

Natxhypy

I'm on top top top

• Gallery Uploader
  • 186 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 05:41 PM

Name: Nathália
Message: Hey dear Jiyoon! I'm here to wish you a happy birthday! I hope all your dreams come true and all of the best happens in your life! Can't wait for your music! I'll be always loving & supporting you! ♥

#37 Cory

Cory

I'm pumping up the volume

• Administrator
  • 2,756 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 04:29 AM

Name: Tiny
Message: My number one member! My number one girl! I am so proud of you and cannot wait to see your star rise! Happy birthday!

#38 Cory

Cory

I'm pumping up the volume

• Administrator
  • 2,756 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 03:00 AM

Name: Mariana Sánchez
Message: Happy birthday Jiyoonie. I hope you're having an amazing day.You are so talented, beautiful, sweet, funny and a really inspirational person for so many people. Please never forget it. I wish you the best now as a soloist artist. 4nia were here for you and will always be here for you. I am always by your side Jiyoonie! Lots of love from the other side of the world!  Stay healthy and enjoy your special day!

#39 wintersun

wintersun

IS IT POPPIN'?

• Subber
  • 847 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 06:05 AM

Name: wintersun
Message: Jiyoonie, happy birthday! I hope you have a good one. I can't wait for your solo debut, I just know it will be daebak!

Edited by wintersun, 18 September 2016 - 06:05 AM.

#40 Yok

Yok

Super Saiyan Pirate King

• Community Leader
  • 718 posts
  • Interests:Many 很多 Mucho 多く
  • Favorite 4minute Member:Gayoon

Posted 19 September 2016 - 06:29 AM

Name: Yok

Message: Happy Birthday Jiyoon! This year will surely be a memorable year for you. I hope you find even greater success with your solo career. We will always be there to support you and your endeavors. Please take good care of yourself, rest, and eat plenty. Also, please stop hiding after each comeback. We would like to hear from you a lot more often. Stay Healthy, Keep Smiling, and always remember we love you. Happy Birthday! 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

What are you looking for?