#1 Cory

Cory

I'm pumping up the volume

• Administrator
  • 2,756 posts
  • Proud citizen of: Country Flag

Posted 26 August 2016 - 04:05 AM

tumblr_njk3o5JsX31rg08qmo1_500.gif

4MF had started off 2016 with the thought to pull back a bit on projects. We were going to go the more simple route but in wake of recent events, we thought it best to continue showing our support to the girls. Our girls.

We've finished Sohyun's birthday and since she decided to live a more minimalist lifestyle, we didn't send her too many things, just simple gifts of things she'd like. For Jiyoon this coming October, we're still working on her list of gifts but for now we're cultivating messages for her message book to send off. We will update this post with the chosen gifts once ready!

We'll be sending a mini message book so messages are limited to 50 people. Donators of over $25 will get their message on their own page as well as a free signed 4minute CD. Limited to 5 people. Please keep messages to the point and clean of foul language! Thank you.

EDIT:

Here are the gifts we'll be sending for Jiyoon!

• Message book

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Location:[/b]
[b]Message:[/b]

OhckMKe.png?1

Click to donate!

Goal Amount: $400

Deadline: ASAP

#2 jacktsao.tw

jacktsao.tw

I'm a hot issue

• Super Donor
  • 2 posts
  • Favorite 4minute Member:Jiyoon

Posted 26 August 2016 - 05:01 AM

Name:JackTsao
Happy birthday my queen.
Please always be happy and stay healthy.
Kpop need you to sprinkle positive energy as usual,so do I.

Edited by jacktsao.tw, 26 August 2016 - 05:02 AM.

#3 4NIABrandon

4NIABrandon

I'm a hot issue

• 4nia
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 08:38 AM

Name:Brandon Ware
Happy birthday Jiyoonie, I will always love and support you in you future career.
Stay healthy and eat lots, we know you love to. Im looking forward to hearing your beautiful voice again <3

#4 Cory

Cory

I'm pumping up the volume

• Administrator
  • 2,756 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 05:34 PM

Name: Cory
Message: Jiyoonie, my superstar! I am so excited to know that you will be coming back to the stage soon. It's where you belong! You are so talented with the most beautiful personality. You mean so much to me and after 7 years, I will never stop supporting you. I hope you have the best birthday and an even better solo debut! I'm always by your side! 

#5 rompblue

rompblue

I'm on top top top

• Super Donor
  • 201 posts
  • Interests:Si je disais... 4minute ? ^^ // What if I say... 4minute ? ^^
  • Favorite 4minute Member:Hyunah

Posted 29 August 2016 - 08:00 PM

Name : Romain (@rompblue)

Message : First thing I have to tell you is happy birthday to you Jiyoon ! :) I hope you enjoy this day because it's yours ^^

I've been following you for years now :o It's not easy to explain how I feel about you... ^^' Although we've never met, you're someone I consider important to me ! I'm happy to have the chance to thank you for all the good moments I've spent thanks to you :) I hope you will also have a good time reading these few words I wrote for you !

To conclude, I wish that the best is yet to happen to you ! Just remember that I will keep supporting you as so many people do ^^

Stay healthy and take care ! Happy birthday sweet and crazy Jiyoon !!

Edited by rompblue, 29 August 2016 - 08:00 PM.

#6 RapidBlade

RapidBlade

I'm a hot issue

• 4nia♥
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Art, comicbooks/manga, different asian music genres(OPM, Kpop, Jpop,Thai rock, etc.) Super sentais, Kamen Riders.

Posted 30 August 2016 - 08:13 AM

Name: Renie Palo
Message:  A very very Happy Birthday to you Jiyoon! Look forward to the future, for the best things are yet to come. My birthday wish for you is that you continue to love life and never stop dreaming. May beauty and happiness surround you, not only on your special day, but always and here's to hoping all of your birthday wishes will come true once you blow out those candles. If anyone deserves all the happiness in the world, it's you. Good luck on your solo promotion!! Again a very Happy Birthday to you. 

Edited by RapidBlade, 30 August 2016 - 08:16 AM.

#7 jiyoonthecutie

jiyoonthecutie

I'm a hot issue

• 4nia
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 08:34 AM

Name:Marielena
Message: First of all, I want to tell you happy birthday and much health so you can live happily, Jiyoon! I've been a fan since 2015, but I missed the Crazy comeback unfortunately.:( Anyway, I must say I consider you a very beautiful and awesome person. You put a lot of effort in your work and I truly appreciate that. Please eat lots of good food so you don't get sick or too thin!! Once again, happy birthday Jiyoon! Love you~ I'll support your solo comeback, fighting!♡♡

#8 Rebel4Nia

Rebel4Nia

I'm all about the muzik

• Super Donor
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:Jiyoon, Jiyoon, Jiyoon, Jiyoon.

Hyunah <3

JiAhGa *-*
  • Favorite 4minute Member:Gayoon

Posted 30 August 2016 - 08:56 AM

Name: Thais
Message: Happy birthday to this gorgeousness here called Jeon Jiyoon!!! It's crazy how many years passed since I've started following you, seeing how you've grown up both musically and physically! You've gotten more beautiful day by day, taking my breath away😶 you're always surprising me and I love that about you. I hope you have a lovely day and keep doing what you love! Don't you ever let that beautiful smile of yours be taken away, okay? I love you.

#9 Reila05

Reila05

I'm a hot issue

• 4nia
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 02:02 PM

Name: Stella
Message: Hello Jiyoon, are you okay? I just wanted to wish you an happy birthday. Please stay healthy and keep on smiling brightly! I'll always support and love you~

Edited by Reila05, 30 August 2016 - 02:04 PM.

#10 NanaJY

NanaJY

~Jiyoonizer for life~

• Super Donor
  • 614 posts
  • Interests:Jiyoon, 4minute, music (I play the guitar), draw, write, languages, sports

Posted 31 August 2016 - 01:26 AM

Name: Nana

Message: Happy birthday, amazing Jenyer!! I wish you the best of the days and I hope you can enjoy with your family and friends. Don't forget that 4nias love you with all our hearts and we're incredibly excited about your first solo album! You don't know what this means to us after all these years. I love you always. Forever a Jiyoonizer. Forever a 4nia. Forever by your side.

#11 B-the-light

B-the-light

I'm a hot issue

• 4nia
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 05:44 AM

Name: Fernanda
Message: Jiyoonie! My love, my queen, my everything! I love you so much and I hope you have a very happy birthday and an even happier life. It's been hard, hasn't it? But things are looking up and I'll keep my promise and support you until the end. I can't wait to hear your album that's seven years overdue, I know it's gonna be great. I love you and I will always be by your side~

#12 troyster

troyster

I'm a hot issue

• Super Donor
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 01:58 PM

Name: Troy
Message: Your music has helped me through some very difficult times, as well as brought me closer to others that also share an appreciation for it. Whether as a solo artist or as a member of 4minute, you've always been -- and will always be -- in my heart. Love you, appreciate you and miss you very, very much. I hope that some day I get to meet you in person (though I might die if I do)!   <3  Happy birthday, Jiyoon!   :hwaiting:

#13 disembody

disembody

I'm a hot issue

• Super Donor
  • 14 posts
  • Favorite 4minute Member:All

Posted 01 September 2016 - 02:30 AM

[b]Name:[/b] amara 

[b]Location:[/b]  usa

[b]Message:[/b] we love you Jiyoon. good luck with everything and we support you. you are amazing. happy birthday you incredible force. your continuos projects will be fruitful. have a happy birthday and continous wonderful year.

Edited by disembody, 01 September 2016 - 02:30 AM.

#14 Michi1105

Michi1105

I'm all about the muzik

• Super Donor
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:Jiyoon, in love with Alycia, 4minute, Clexakru, DCClan, music, reading, drawing, Manga, Anime, languages, sport

Posted 01 September 2016 - 06:14 PM

Name: Michelle

Messege: Happy birthday Jiyoonie =)

I hope you have a lot of fun today and that you're able to spend your special day with your family and loved ones.

I can't wait for you to start your solo career. You and all of us 4Nia and Jiyoonizer have been waiting for it for a long time. I'll always support you!

I wish you all the best and I hope you stay healthy and happy <3

I LOVE YOU :-*

#15 applemango

applemango

I'm saying humph

• Translator
  • 91 posts
  • Favorite 4minute Member:Hyunah

Posted 02 September 2016 - 05:01 AM

Name: Hendrick

Message: Our JeonJi, Happy birthday! From the charismatic Jeonglass 7 years ago to the pretty Jeon Jiyoon now, I will keep supporting you no matter what. I hope that you can continue to create music for us and for yourself for many many years in the future. Your bright personality is the endorphin of us fans, so keep cheering us on with your smiles and music!

#16 Jstreich130

Jstreich130

I'm saying humph

• Super Donor
  • 70 posts
  • Favorite 4minute Member:Jihyun

Posted 02 September 2016 - 02:48 PM

Name John

Location Long Island , New York

Message:  Happy Birthday to our all around superstar, I wish you an amazing birthday on your big day.  With your debut as a solo artist coming up quickly please know that all 4nia will always support you know matter what.  You have been an inspiration to many 4nia over the years and I know that you will continue to be that for us for years to come. Happy Birthday again Jiyoon and to many more.

#17 Rebi_96

Rebi_96

I'm saying humph

• Designer
  • 52 posts
  • Favorite 4minute Member:Gayoon

Posted 02 September 2016 - 08:25 PM

Name: Rebi
Messege: Happy birthday Jiyoon, i hope you have a lovely day! Now that you are a solo artist, i wish you the best, i hope you'll find inspiration everywhere you go. Don't let go your creative muse, and i hope you can always create good music! I can't wait for your future works, i can't wait for you to show your unique color as Jenyer.  It's time to shine on your own. But you know, you are not alone, you have true 4nias behind your back. I'll always support you. I'm always by your side! Be inspired. Be inspiring.

#18 uturn

uturn

this place is about to blow...!

• 4nia★
  • 253 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 08:45 AM

Name: uturn
Message: Jiyoonie, wishing you a very happy birthday! So thankful that you're not giving up on your dream and that you're continuing with your passion for music. Continue to grow as an artist, singer, composer and producer. Good luck in your future endeavors in the variety/acting world plus your solo debut. i will always be here to support you!

Edited by uturn, 03 September 2016 - 08:45 AM.

#19 4niaJiyoonBias

4niaJiyoonBias

I'm a hot issue

• 4nia♥
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 03:28 PM

Name:Nikki (Twitter: @4niaJiyoonBias)
Message:Happy Birthday Jiyoon. I am so happy to be a part of your birthday celebrations. You are the reason I am a 4nia, you music has done more for me than you will ever know. Your fans will always be by your side, supporting you, encouraging you, through ups and downs. Jiyoonizers and 4nia will always be here for you. Thank you for all the love you have given us. I am looking forward to your debut. You are so talented, I am so happy for you. Thank you for never giving up on your dream. Good luck with everything you do. Keep on writing, keep on being you and keep on believing in yourself. Much Love.xxxx

#20 4m_hika

4m_hika

I'm a hot issue

• 4nia
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 03:13 AM

Name: Mari @4mHikari

Location. Venezuela

Message: Happy Birthday! Thanks for your dedication and your hardwork during all these years. There's a new beginning with infinite possibilities, a new chance to grow up as a musician and a songwriter. I wish you the best, good luck in your new projects. Fighting!!! 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)

What are you looking for?